Thursday, April 30, 2009

Big Shot Special

Order the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine from me for $99.95 by Thursday April 30th and get a $15.95 original die free! You can only get this special deal from me. Click here to view these dies on page 199.
Already have the BS? Place a $99.95 order and still receive a $15.95 die for free!
Not interested in the Big Shot yet? Come Stamp Camp and I bet I can change your mind. If not, place a $99.95 order and I will put $15.95 towards a stamp set of your choice!


3 comments:

  1. Jenny

    Love the look of your blog...good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your header is gorgeous Jenny! Welcome to the blogging world!! Nice special you're offering too....hope you get lots of sales!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging, and you will have alot of fun :) Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete