Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Open House Sneak Peek



You should be getting your invitation in the mail to my Open House today. Here is a bag that I made using the Big Shot. I used the Embosslit Simple Flower from page 202 of the catalog. I have never used an Embosslit before. It is so cool because it cuts out the shape of the flower and embosses the petals all at the same time! If you are confussed don't worry I will be demonstrating this at my Open House. I also plan on showing all of the different types of dies for the Big Shot. Tomorrow I am going to attempt to do glass etching with the Big Shot. Stay tune.....



ps. Did you know you can subscribe to my blog and get emails about new posts that I make? How cool is that?! Look for the subscribe button on the bottom right. You can also ask a question or leave a comment after every post and I will get back to you.

2 comments:

  1. Jenny

    Congratulations on your new BLOG!!! I am joining that world too shortly. Good luck to you....Love your banner and siggy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute bag! Those are great flowers!! Love the bag!

    ReplyDelete