Monday, September 21, 2009

Sept Scrapbooking class




Make these 12x12 scrapbook pages at my Sept. Scrapbooking classes. There are 3 two page layouts for a total of 6 pages. All of the pieces will be cut and ready for you to stamp and assemble. It is $18 for all and please bring your favorite adhesive. Registration for this class ends Friday Sept.25th. I am adding another night for this class due to demand ;) So this class will be on Monday Sept. 28th at 6pm and again on Tuesday Sept. 29th at 6pm. I will also continue to sell packets to those who can not attend however it is quite a bit of extra work for me so I am charging $20 for packets. If you sign up and can not attend, I ask that you buy the kit and assemble on your own. I have not had a problem with people signing up and not coming but if I do I may have to go to prepay for registration. I think I am about the only demonstrator that does not require a prepay and I would like to keep it that way ;) Oh one more thing, I will also bring my baseball set for you to use instead of football for those who prefer.
If you are not on this list and would like to be, just send me and email or give my a call.
Monday the 28th at 6pm
  1. Denise R.
  2. Jolene S.
  3. Terri G.
  4. Dori +2
  5. Jan H.
  6. Sandy O.

Tuesday the 29th at 6pm

  1. Chris S.
  2. Rachel R.
  3. Sarah J.
  4. Beverly N.
  5. Sandy P.





No comments:

Post a Comment